Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Maestro

Maestro___ Watercolor pencil sketch
Last Spring I went to a live painting event with painting buddy Robin Cheers who had a commission to paint at the Houston Symphony. We stayed backstage and while Robin painted the symphony from peepholes and monitors, I wandered around and found a peep hole of my own to sketch from. It was so small I could only see the conductor.
Join Robin and I on November 20 for a live sketch event with lots of goodies! We'll also be sketching from life, so think about whether you would like a sketch portrait of yourself or a child...great gifts!
PETS, too!
 

***
UPCOMING EVENTS
***
NOW thru Nov. 24 -  AWA Show, RS Hanna Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX
Wednesday, November 20 - Chocolate &Chiaroscuro....and Holiday CHEER
an open studio event featuring V....Vaughan and Robin Cheers...and CHOCOLATE
at Joel's Coffee House, Austin

 

No comments: